Fundraising for Komen
Official Fundraising Partners
Susan G. Komen® Austin is honored to be contacted by passionate members of our community wanting to organize an event or promotion to support the fight against breast cancer in Central Texas.
If you are interested in applying to Komen Austin to become an official fundraising partner, the following guidelines must be met:
- Minimum Guaranteed Donation: All Komen Austin sanctioned events and product promotions must guarantee a minimum donation amount.
- Third Party Application: The application must be submitted to our Affiliate at least 6 weeks before the date of the proposed event or promotion. If you are interested in doing a promotion for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Breast Cancer Awareness Month or the End of Year Holidays, you will be asked to complete your application 6 weeks out from the beginning of the specified month due to the increased number of applications.
- Third Party Contract: If you are approved as an Affiliate event or promotion, you will need to sign a contract with Susan G. Komen® Austin.
- Use of Name and Logo: You will be required to follow all rules on the use of our name and logo which will be provided with the signed contract. Please note: Only approved events have the rights to use our name and logo as approved by the Affiliate.
- Event Insurance: Must be obtained 30 days prior to the event (as outlined by Komen Austin). Some product promotions may also be required to provide insurance documentation depending on the nature of the promotion.
View our Third Party Guidelines and Application.
Passionately Pink for the Cure
If you are interested in fundraising for Komen as a non-contracted fundraising event or product promotion, the following guidelines apply:
- No business plan, letter of agreement, or event insurance is required.
- There is no minimum fundraising amount required.
- Passionately Pink fundraisers may not use the Komen name or logo in any printed materials, but may use the Passionately Pink logo through Komen National.
- Educational Materials - upon request, our Affiliate is able to provide you with affiliate brochures, fundraising envelopes, and other breast health materials (25 quantity). We request one month prior notice to provide educational materials.
For more information, please visit www.passionatelypink.org
Questions? Contact Jenn Hatch, Marketing and Communications Manager, at email@example.com or 512-473-0900.