Sign in if you already have an account.

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

2014-2015 Community Partners

Susan G. Komen® Austin invests 75% of funds raised right here in Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays Travis and Williamson Counties. These funds are granted out to community partners. The remaining 25% is dedicated solely to national research. Together, the community partners will deliver services covering the continuum of care, including breast cancer screening, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care to uninsured and low-income individuals in our community.

View the Community Services brochure.

  • CommUnity Care - Women’s Services program provides comprehensive breast cancer education, screening and diagnostic services, transportation, and will soon provide patient navigation for women in Travis County. $91,799.82. Call 512.978.9300.
  • Community Action Inc. of Central Texas - Breast Cancer Navigation program provides comprehensive breast cancer education, screening and diagnostic services, patient navigation, case management, and transportation for women. Also provides physician consults, emergency funds, and post-treatment navigation and survivorship plans for breast cancer survivors. Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Williamson counties. $223,394. In Williamson County call 512.930.3281 for assistance, in Bastrop and Caldwell Counties call 512.393.4764 for assistance, in Hays County call 512.392.1161 ext. 322 for assistance.
  • Alliance for African American Health in Central Texas - The AAAHCT provides outreach and education, service coordination, and screening mammogram services. Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis & Williamson Counties. $32,458. For more information contact Marva Overton, 512.619.4280.
  • WINGS (Women Involved in Nurturing, Giving, Sharing, Inc.) – True Access in Rural Areas (TARA) program provides comprehensive, no-cost breast cancer treatment, on-going follow-up care for prior breast cancer patients, COBRA payments, and patient navigation services for women in Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, Williamson counties. $203,679. Call 210.946.9464.